QuestionsCategory: Bharti / RecruitmentSSC GD CONSTABLE RECRUITEMENT 2018
sontakkesagar20 asked 6 years ago
Dear Sir/Madam, My Name Is SONTAKKE SUREKHA DHONDIRAM Address CHARMKAR GALLI LAHUJI NAGAR PARBHANI MAHARASHTRA I have a applying for the post of gd constable ssc recruitement 2018 i full filling application form ssc gd constable regestration process bt my regestration process are not a complete bt ssc.nic.in this website send me regestration no 75000285632 and password 2897 and my email address is surekhadsontakke@gmail.com  bt my regestration process are not a complete and not a login on website ssc.nic.in and not a complete my application form please dear sir/madam help for the online application process.......thank you for reading please response me....
20 Answers
vijaybhusanar answered 6 years ago
You can go on ssc.nic.in  and forgot your password and enter email and phone  number then check otp  on mail and phon and enter this in that web page and create new password and login again
Abdul Shafi answered 6 years ago
It could be a server problem, Keep trying, Even then your problem not solve, you have to call helpline number, tell them your problem in detail. Keep your registration number and password and other details with you.
pashyadm answered 6 years ago
dear Surekha after completing 1st page of registration you will get the mentioned msg containing reg id and password. there are 3 more pages viz. address category and photo pages which you have to complete. after that you will get a otp on phone and emaid which you have to verify to complete registration. thank you.
nikhil answered 6 years ago
Please visit on officially website www.ssc.nic.in Firstly you try to log in your Ac with Registration ID and password. Secondly if u have successfully to login to  your profile. Tyapudhe tumhi next Part fill karu shakta. Tari problem yet asel tr https://sscportal.in/ssc-helpline Ya link var region vise helpline contact no aahe tithe call karun tumcha problem solve kela jail.
dbshaikh answered 6 years ago
Please log on to official website and contact on help line number
nileshpatil1834 answered 6 years ago
Please visit on official website and contact them
976616477 answered 6 years ago
Please visit on official website.
pasha answered 6 years ago
contact with given help line number and tell them your problem in detail.
pratha121ha answered 6 years ago
Please log on to official website
kadam123 answered 6 years ago
Server down
pashyadm answered 6 years ago
I CHECKED U R PROLEM IS SOLVED  
msdeore777 answered 6 years ago
contact to official mail and contact no and also follow proper procedure for filling form
khan76 answered 6 years ago
contact to official website
Pramod D Gunjal answered 6 years ago
not declair exam date contact for this is web site
vaibha answered 6 years ago
solved now
rajashri answered 6 years ago
Visit official website
Aslam answered 6 years ago
कृपया आपली वयक्तिक माहिती अशी पब्लिकली share करू नका, नाव, मोबाईल क्र, address, सांगाण्याची काही आवश्यकता नाही, कारण आम्ही फक्त तुमच्या प्रश्नाचे उत्तर देण्याचा प्रयत्न करतो, त्यासाठी आपली वयक्तिक माहिती अशी share करू नये
Ramkrushna Rajole answered 6 years ago
http://www.ssc.nic.in/ Check official website
somnath_kamade answered 5 years ago
Contact helpline number
Sameer1 answered 5 years ago
Hope your problem is solved