Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
Under Skill India Mission of Government of India Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for engagement of 57th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices Training under the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments thereof in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 (Yantra India Limited Bharti 2023) for 5395 Apprentice (ITI & Non-ITI) Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/yantra-india-limited-recruitment
जाहिरात क्र.: 1457
Total: 5395 जागा
पदाचे नाव & तपशील:
|पद क्र.||पदाचे नाव||पद संख्या|
|2||नॉन ITI अप्रेंटिस||1887|
- ITI अप्रेंटिस: (i) 50% गुणांसह 10वी उत्तीर्ण (ii) 50% गुणांसह संबंधित ट्रेड मध्ये ITI (NCVT/NCVT)
- नॉन ITI अप्रेंटिस: 50% गुणांसह 10वी उत्तीर्ण.
वयाची अट: 28 मार्च 2023 रोजी 15 ते 24 वर्षे [SC/ST: 05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण भारत
Fee: General/OBC:₹200/- [SC/ST/PWD/Transgender/महिला: ₹100/-]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख:
30 मार्च 2023 14 एप्रिल 2023 (11:59 PM)
Advertisement No.: 1457
Total: 5395 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
- ITI Apprentice: Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Non ITI Apprentice: Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each
Age Limit: 15 to 24 years as on 28 March 2023 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC:₹200/- [SC/ST/PWD/Transgender/Female: ₹100/-]
Last Date of Online Application:
30 March 2023 14 April 2023 (11:59 PM)
[divider style=”normal” top=”00″ bottom=”20″]
About Yantra India Limited Recruitment
Yantra India Limited is a public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Here is some general information about Yantra India Limited recruitment:
1. Positions: Yantra India Limited conducts recruitment for various positions such as Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice.
2. Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for Yantra India Limited recruitment vary depending on the position applied for. Generally, candidates should have completed their graduation or diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university or institute. The maximum age limit varies depending on the position applied for.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for Yantra India Limited recruitment consists of a written test and interview. The written test consists of objective-type questions related to the field of the position applied for. Candidates who clear the written test are called for an interview.
4. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for Yantra India Limited recruitment online through the official website. Candidates need to register themselves by filling in the required details and upload the necessary documents. The application fee for the exam is nominal, and candidates can pay the fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
5. Admit Card: The admit card for the written test is issued to eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination.
6. Results: The results of the written test and interview are generally declared on the official website, and candidates who clear the examination and interview are called for document verification and medical examination.
Tags: Yantra India Limited Recruitment, Yantra India Limited Bharti, ITI Apprentice, yil bharti