CGPDTM Recruitment 2023
Government of India, Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks (CGPDTM). CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 (CGPDTM Bharti 2023) for 553 Patent and Design Examiner, Group-A Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/cgpdtm-recruitment
जाहिरात क्र.: QCI/CGPDTM/001
Total: 553 जागा
पदाचे नाव: पेटंट आणि डिझाईन परीक्षक, ग्रुप-A
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: पदव्युत्तर पदवी (बायो-टेक्नोलॉजी/बायो-केमिस्ट्री/केमिस्ट्री/पॉलोमर सायन्स/ कॉम्प्युटर सायन्स/IT/ फिजिक्स) किंवा पदवी (फूड टेक्नोलॉजी/बायो-मेडिकल इंजिनिअरिंग/इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स & कम्युनिकेशन/ इलेक्ट्रिकल/ कॉम्प्युटर सायन्स/IT/सिव्हिल/मेकॅनिकल/मेटलर्जी टेक्सटाईल इंजिनिअरिंग) किंवा समतुल्य
वयाची अट: 04 ऑगस्ट 2023 रोजी, 21 ते 35 वर्षे [SC/ST: 05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण भारत
Fee: General/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/- [SC/ST/PWD/महिला: ₹500/-]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख:
04 ऑगस्ट 2023 07 ऑगस्ट 2023
- पूर्व परीक्षा: 03 सप्टेंबर 2023
- मुख्य परीक्षा: 01 ऑक्टोबर 2023
Advertisement No.: QCI/CGPDTM/001
Total: 553 Posts
Name of the Post: Patent and Design Examiner, Group-A
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree (Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry /Chemistry/ Polymer Science/Computer Science/IT/Physics) OR Degree (Food Technology/Bio-Medical Engineering/Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Computer Science /IT / Civil / Mechanical/Metallurgy Textile Engineering) or equivalent
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years as on 04 August 2023 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/- [SC/ST/PWD/Women: ₹500/-]
Last Date of Online Application:
04 August 2023 07 August 2023
Date of Examination:
- Pre-Examination: 03 September 2023
- Main Examination: 01 October 2023
About CGPDTM Recruitment
CGPDTM stands for Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trademarks. Here is some general information about CGPDTM recruitment:
1. Positions: CGPDTM conducts recruitment for various positions such as Patent Examiners, Trademark Examiners, Assistant Examiners, and other technical and administrative posts.
2. Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for CGPDTM recruitment vary depending on the position applied for. Generally, candidates should have the required educational qualifications and experience as specified in the recruitment notification. The age limit also varies depending on the position.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for CGPDTM recruitment typically involves a written examination and/or an interview. The exact selection process may vary based on the position and the number of applicants. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and perform well in the selection process are shortlisted for further consideration.
4. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for CGPDTM recruitment through the official website or the designated application portal. Candidates need to fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents, and pay the application fee, if applicable. The application should be submitted within the specified deadline.
5. Admit Card: The admit card for the written examination or interview will be issued to eligible candidates before the scheduled date. Candidates need to download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination or interview.
6. Results: The results of the written examination and interview will be declared on the official website or communicated to the shortlisted candidates via email or post. Candidates who clear the examination and interview are called for document verification and further selection rounds.