DRDO RCI Recruitment 2023
DRDO RCI-Research Centre Imarat (RCI) is a premier laboratory of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO spearheading R&D in a wide range of Avionics Systems for diversified defence and aerospace applications. DRDO RCI Recruitment 2023 (DRDO RCI Bharti 2022) for 150 Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma and ITI) Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/drdo-rci-recruitment
Total: 150 जागा
पदाचे नाव & तपशील:
|पद क्र.||पदाचे नाव||पद संख्या|
- पद क्र.1: B.E/B.Tech (ECE/ EEE/ CSE/ मेकॅनिकल/केमिकल]
- पद क्र.2: ECE/ EEE/ CSE/ मेकॅनिकल/ केमिकल इंजिनिअरिंग डिप्लोमा.
- पद क्र.3: ITI (फिटर, वेल्डर, टर्नर, मशीनिस्ट, मेकॅनिक-डिझेल, इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स-मेकॅनिक, इलेक्ट्रिशियन, ग्रंथालय-सहाय्यक & COPAसंगणक).
वयाची अट: 01 जून 2023 रोजी 18 वर्षे पूर्ण.
नोकरी ठिकाण: हैदराबाद.
Fee: फी नाही.
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 19 जून 2023
Total: 150 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
- Post No.1: B.E/B.Tech (ECE/EEE/CSE/Mechanical/Chemical],
- Post No.2: ECE/EEE/CSE/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering Diploma
- Post No.3: ITI (Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic-Diesel, Electronics-Mechanic, Electrician, Library-Assistant and COPA)
Age Limit: 18 years Completed as on 01 June 2023.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Fee: No fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 19 June 2023
DRDO RCI Recruitment
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) – Research Centre Imarat (RCI) conducts recruitment for various technical and scientific positions. Here is some general information about DRDO RCI recruitment:
1. Positions: DRDO RCI offers job opportunities for positions such as Scientists, Engineers, Technical Assistants, Research Associates, and Junior Research Fellows in various disciplines.
2. Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for DRDO RCI recruitment vary depending on the position applied for. Generally, candidates should have the required educational qualifications, such as a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field, from a recognized university or institute. The specific eligibility criteria will be mentioned in the recruitment notification or advertisement.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for DRDO RCI recruitment typically involves a written examination and/or an interview. The exact selection process may vary based on the position and the number of applicants. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and perform well in the selection process are shortlisted for further consideration.
4. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for DRDO RCI recruitment by following the application procedure specified in the job advertisement. This may involve filling out an application form, submitting relevant documents, and paying the required application fee, if applicable. The application process details, including the mode of application and deadlines, will be mentioned in the recruitment notification.
5. Admit Card: The admit card for the written examination or interview is generally released on the official website of DRDO RCI. Candidates need to download and print the admit card to appear for the selection process.
6. Results: The results of the selection process, including the written examination and interview, are typically announced on the official website. Candidates who clear the examination and interview are further notified for document verification and other necessary formalities.