Indian Army TES Recruitment 2023
Indian Army, Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES). 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course 50-January 2024. Indian Army TES Recruitment 2023. Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. www.majhinaukri.in/indian-army-tes-recruitment
|इतर सैन्य भरती||सैन्य भरती प्रवेशपत्र||सैन्य भरती निकाल|
Total: 90 जागा
कोर्सचे नाव: 10+2 टेक्निकल एंट्री स्कीम कोर्स 50-जानेवारी 2024
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: (i) 60% गुणांसह 12वी उत्तीर्ण PCM (भौतिकशास्त्र, रसायनशास्त्र & गणित) (ii) JEE (Mains) 2023 मध्ये उपस्थित.
वयाची अट: जन्म 02 जुलै 2004 ते 01 जुलै 2007 च्या दरम्यान.
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण भारत.
Fee: फी नाही.
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 30 जून 2023 (12:00 PM)
Total: 90 Posts
Name of the Course: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course 50-January 2024
Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only. (ii) Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be born before 02 July 2004 and not after 01 July 2007.
Job Location: All India.
Fee: No fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 30 June 2023 (12:00 PM)
Online Application: Apply Online
About Indian Army TES Recruitment
Indian Army conducts recruitment for the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) for unmarried male candidates who have completed their 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Here is some general information about Indian Army TES recruitment:
1. Eligibility Criteria:
2. Selection Process:
3. Application Process:
4. Training and Commission:
5. Training Period: After successful selection and commissioning, candidates undergo one year of Basic Military Training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The training is aimed at developing their physical, mental, and leadership skills.
6. Service Commitment: Candidates who are selected through the TES entry are commissioned as Permanent Commission Officers in the Indian Army. This means they have a long-term career opportunity with the Army and are expected to serve for a minimum period of 10 years, which can be extended based on the Army’s requirements.
7. TES Notification: The Indian Army releases official notifications for TES recruitment periodically. These notifications provide detailed information about eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, and other relevant instructions. Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the official notification for the specific TES entry they are interested in and follow the instructions accordingly.
8. Medical Standards: As part of the selection process, candidates need to meet specific medical standards set by the Indian Army. The medical examination assesses the candidate’s physical and mental fitness, including parameters such as visual acuity, hearing ability, overall health, and any pre-existing medical conditions.
9. SSB Interview Preparation: The Services Selection Board (SSB) interview is a crucial stage of the selection process. Candidates are assessed for their officer-like qualities, including leadership potential, communication skills, and psychological attributes. To prepare for the SSB interview, candidates can refer to various resources such as books, online study materials, and coaching institutes that specialize in SSB interview guidance.
10. Benefits and Allowances: As a commissioned officer in the Indian Army, candidates are entitled to various benefits and allowances, including salary, pension, medical facilities, accommodation, and other perks as per the Army’s rules and regulations.