Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023
Indian Army, Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 138th Technical Graduate Course (commencing in January 2024 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army. Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023. www.majhinaukri.in/indian-army-tgc-recruitment
|इतर सैन्य भरती||सैन्य भरती प्रवेशपत्र||सैन्य भरती निकाल|
कोर्सचे नाव: 138th टेक्निकल पदवीधर कोर्स जानेवारी 2024
Total: 40 जागा
पदाचे नाव: TGC
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: संबंधित विषयात इंजिनिअरिंग पदवी किंवा इंजिनिअरिंगच्या शेवटच्या वर्षातील उमेदवार.
वयाची अट: जन्म 02 जानेवारी 1997 ते 01 जानेवारी 2004 दरम्यान.
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण भारत
Fee: फी नाही.
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 17 मे 2023 (03:00 PM)
Name of the Course: 138th Technical Graduate Course January 2024
Total: 40 Posts
Name of the Post: TGC
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidates should born between 02 January 1997 & 01 January 2004, both dates inclusive.
Job Location: All India.
Fee: No fee.
Last Date for Online Application: 17 May 2023 (03:00 PM)
Online Application: Apply Online
About the TGC Recruitment
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC) is a technical entry scheme for male engineering graduates who want to join the Indian Army as commissioned officers. Here is some general information about the TGC recruitment process:
1. Eligibility: To be eligible for TGC, candidates must have an engineering degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university. The age limit for TGC is between 20 to 27 years.
2. Selection Process: The selection process for TGC consists of two stages: Shortlisting of Applications and SSB Interview. After submitting the application form, candidates are shortlisted based on their marks in engineering and called for the SSB Interview. The SSB Interview consists of two stages – Stage I and Stage II. Candidates who clear both stages are recommended for medical examination.
3. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for TGC online through the official website of the Indian Army. Candidates need to register themselves by filling in the required details and upload the necessary documents. There is no application fee for TGC.
4. Training: The training period for TGC is one year, which includes six months of basic military training at the Officers Training Academy, Chennai, and six months of technical training at the respective training centers of the Corps or Arms.
5. Pay and Benefits: Candidates who are selected for TGC are appointed as Lieutenant and are entitled to receive a starting pay scale of Rs. 56,100/- per month. They are also entitled to various benefits such as medical facilities, accommodation, and travel allowances.