MPCB Recruitment 2023
Maharashtra Pollution Control Board, MPCB Recruitment 2023 (MPCB Bharti 2023) for 56 Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Associate (RA) Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/mpcb-recruitment
Total: 56 जागा
पदाचे नाव & तपशील:
|पद क्र.||पदाचे नाव||पद संख्या|
|1||ज्युनियर रिसर्च फेलो (JRF)||29|
|2||सिनियर रिसर्च फेलो (SRF)||17|
|3||रिसर्च असोसिएट (RA)||10|
- पद क्र.1: केमिस्ट्री, इन्स्ट्रुमेंटेशन, मायक्रोबायोलॉजी, जीवन विज्ञान, पर्यावरण या विषयातील पदव्युत्तर पदवी
- पद क्र.2: (i) केमिस्ट्री, इन्स्ट्रुमेंटेशन, मायक्रोबायोलॉजी, जीवन विज्ञान, पर्यावरण या विषयातील पदव्युत्तर पदवी (ii) 02 वर्षे रिसर्च
- पद क्र.3: (i) Ph.D. ( केमिस्ट्री, इन्स्ट्रुमेंटेशन, जीवन विज्ञान, पर्यावरण) (ii) 03 वर्षे रिसर्च
सूचना: UGC/CSIR, NET किंवा GATE किंवा GRE मध्ये पात्र नसलेले उमेदवार पात्र नाहीत आणि त्यांचा विचार केला जाणार नाही.
वयाची अट: 21 जुलै 2023 रोजी,
- पद क्र.1: 18 ते 27 वर्षे
- पद क्र.2: 18 ते 30 वर्षे
- पद क्र.3: 18 ते 35 वर्षे
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण महाराष्ट्र
Fee: फी नाही
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 21 जुलै 2023 (05:00 PM)
Total: 56 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||29|
|2||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||17|
|3||Research Associate (RA)||10|
- Post No.1: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry, Instrumentation, Microbiology, Life Science, Environment
- Post No.2: (i) Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry, Instrumentation, Microbiology, Life Science, Environment (ii) 02 years of Research
- Post No.3: (i) Ph.D. (Chemistry, Instrumentation, Life Science, Environment) (ii) 03 years Research
Note: Candidates not qualified in UGC/CSIR, NET or GATE or GRE are not eligible and will not be considered.
Age Limit: as on 21 July 2023.
- Post No.1: 18 to 27 years
- Post No.2: 18 to 30 years
- Post No.3: 18 to 35 years
Job Location: All Maharashtra
Fee: No fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 21 July 2023 (05:00 PM)
About MPCB Recruitment
Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB) conducts recruitment for various positions to address environmental issues and promote sustainable development in the state of Maharashtra. Here is some general information about MPCB recruitment:
1. Positions: MPCB conducts recruitment for positions such as Environmental Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Laboratory Technicians, Accountants, Clerks, and other related roles.
2. Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for MPCB recruitment vary depending on the position applied for. Generally, candidates should have completed their graduation or post-graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university or institute. The specific educational qualifications, experience requirements, and age limits will be mentioned in the recruitment notification.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for MPCB recruitment typically involves a written test and/or interview. The written test may consist of objective-type questions related to the field of the position applied for. Candidates who clear the written test are called for an interview. The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the written test and interview.
4. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for MPCB recruitment through the official website or the designated application portal. Candidates need to register themselves, fill in the required details, and upload the necessary documents. The application fee, if applicable, can be paid online through the specified mode.
5. Admit Card: The admit card for the written test or interview is issued to eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates must download and carry the admit card to the examination center or interview venue as per the instructions provided.
6. Results: The results of the written test and interview are generally declared on the official website or communicated through email or post. Candidates who qualify the examination and interview are called for further rounds, such as document verification and medical examination.