North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023
NER-North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 (North Eastern Railway Bharti 2023) for 1104 Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2023-24 Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/north-eastern-railway-recruitment
जाहिरात क्र.: NER/RRC/Act Apprentice/2022-23
Total: 1104 जागा
पदाचे नाव: अप्रेंटिस (प्रशिक्षणार्थी)
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: (i) 50% गुणांसह 10 वी उत्तीर्ण (ii) ITI (फिटर/वेल्डर/इलेक्ट्रिशियन/ कारपेंटर/पेंटर/मेकॅनिस्ट/टर्नर)
वयाची अट: 02 ऑगस्ट 2023 रोजी 15 ते 24 वर्षे [SC/ST: 05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
नोकरी ठिकाण: गोरखपूर
Fee: General/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/PWD/EWS/महिला: फी नाही]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 02 ऑगस्ट 2023 (05:00 PM)
Advertisement No.: NER/RRC/Act Apprentice/2022-23
Total: 1104 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Educational Qualification: (i) Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 50% marks (ii) ITI (Fitter / Welder / Electrician / Carpenter / Painter / Mechanist /Turner)
Age Limit: 15 to 24 years as on 02 August 2023 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: Gorakhpur
Fee: General/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/Women/PWD/EWS: No fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 02 August 2023 (05:00 PM)
About North Eastern Railway Recruitment
North Eastern Railway (NER) is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Here is some general information about North Eastern Railway recruitment:
1. Positions: North Eastern Railway conducts recruitment for various positions such as Group C, Group D, Junior Engineer, Technician, Apprentice, Assistant Loco Pilot, Ticket Collector, and other technical and non-technical roles.
2. Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for North Eastern Railway recruitment vary depending on the position applied for. Generally, candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, or Graduation from a recognized board or university. The specific educational qualifications, age limit, and experience requirements will be mentioned in the recruitment notification.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for North Eastern Railway recruitment typically involves a written test, skill test, physical efficiency test, and/or interview. The exact selection process may vary based on the position and the number of applicants. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and perform well in the selection process are shortlisted for further consideration.
4. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for North Eastern Railway recruitment online through the official website or offline by sending the application form through post. Candidates need to fill in the required details, attach the necessary documents, and pay the application fee, if applicable. The application process details, including the mode of application and deadlines, will be mentioned in the recruitment notification.
5. Admit Card: The admit card for the written test or other selection stages is usually issued to eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination or selection process.
6. Results: The results of the written test, skill test, or interview are generally declared on the official website, and candidates who clear the examination or selection process are called for further rounds or document verification.