Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2023
Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2023 (Ordnance Factory Bhandara Bharti 2023) for 40 Graduate Apprentice Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/ordnance-factory-bhandara-recruitment
Total: 40 जागा
पदाचे नाव: पदवीधर अप्रेंटिस
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: पदवीधर
वयाची अट: किमान 18 वर्षे
नोकरी ठिकाण: भंडारा
Fee: फी नाही
अर्ज पाठविण्याचा पत्ता: The General Manager Ordnance Factory, Bhandara- 441906
अर्ज पोहचण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 17 एप्रिल 2023
Total: 40 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years.
Job Location: Bhandara
Fee: No fee.
Address to Send Application Form: The General Manager Ordnance Factory, Bhandara- 441906
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17 April 2023
Notification & Application Form: View
About Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Bhandara is a government-owned manufacturing unit that is responsible for the production of various types of ammunition and weapons for the Indian Armed Forces. Here is some general information about Ordnance Factory Bhandara recruitment:
1. Positions: Ordnance Factory Bhandara conducts recruitment for various positions such as Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice.
2. Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for Ordnance Factory Bhandara recruitment vary depending on the position applied for. Generally, candidates should have completed their graduation or diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university or institute. The maximum age limit varies depending on the position applied for.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for Ordnance Factory Bhandara recruitment consists of a written test and interview. The written test consists of objective-type questions related to the field of the position applied for. Candidates who clear the written test are called for an interview.
4. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for Ordnance Factory Bhandara recruitment online through the official website. Candidates need to register themselves by filling in the required details and upload the necessary documents. The application fee for the exam is nominal, and candidates can pay the fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
5. Admit Card: The admit card for the written test is issued to eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination.
6. Results: The results of the written test and interview are generally declared on the official website, and candidates who clear the examination and interview are called for document verification and medical examination.
Tags: Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment, Ordnance Factory Bhandara Bharti