SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
State Bank of India (SBI), SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 (SBI Apprentice Bharti 2023) for 6160 Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961. www.majhinaukri.in/sbi-apprentice-recruitment
जाहिरात क्र.: CRPD/APPR/2023-24/17
Total: 6100 जागा [महाराष्ट्र: 466 जागा]
पदाचे नाव: अप्रेंटिस (प्रशिक्षणार्थी)
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: पदवीधर
वयाची अट: 01 ऑगस्ट 2023 रोजी 20 ते 28 वर्षे [SC/ST: 05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण भारत
Fee: General/OBC/EWS: ₹300/- [SC/ST/PWD: फी नाही]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 21 सप्टेंबर 2023
परीक्षा (Online): ऑक्टोबर/नोव्हेंबर 2023
अधिकृत वेबसाईट: पाहा
जाहिरात (Notification): पाहा
Online अर्ज: Apply Online
Advertisement No.: CRPD/APPR/2023-24/17
Total: 6160 Posts [Maharashtra: 466 Posts]
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Age Limit: 20 to 28 years as on 01 August 2023 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC/EWS: ₹300/- [SC/ST/PWD: No fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 21 September 2023
Date of Online Examination: October/November 2023
Official Website: View
Online Application: Apply Online
About SBI Apprentice Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts recruitment for the position of Apprentice. Here is some general information about SBI Apprentice recruitment:
1. Position: SBI recruits candidates for the position of Apprentice.
2. Eligibility Criteria
(i) Age Limit: Candidates must be between 20 to 28 years of age. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
(ii) Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed a Graduation Degree from a recognized university or institute.
3. Selection Process
The selection process for SBI Apprentice recruitment typically consists of the following stages:
(i) Online Examination: Candidates need to appear for an online examination, which includes objective-type questions related to General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
(ii) Local Language Test: After qualifying in the online examination, candidates might have to appear for a test in the local language of the state they are applying for, if necessary.
(iii) Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates are called for document verification to confirm their eligibility and qualifications.
4. Application Process
– Interested candidates can apply for SBI Apprentice recruitment through the official website of SBI
– Candidates need to register themselves, fill in the required details, and upload the necessary documents.
– There is usually an application fee for the exam, which can be paid online through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
5. Admit Card and Results
– Candidates can download their admit cards for the online examination from the official website.
– The results of the online examination and other selection stages are published on the SBI website.
6. Duration and Stipend
– The duration of the apprenticeship program varies, and candidates are paid a monthly stipend as per the Apprentice Act.