UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023
Union Public Service Commission- Combined Medical Services Examination 2023. UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 (UPSC CMS Bharti 2023) for 1261 Junior in Central Health Service, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, & General Duty Medical Officer Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/upsc-cms-recruitment
|इतर UPSC भरती||UPSC प्रवेशपत्र||UPSC निकाल|
जाहिरात क्र.: 08/2023-CMS
परीक्षेचे नाव: संयुक्त वैद्यकीय सेवा परीक्षा 2023 (CMS)
Total: 1261 जागा
|पद क्र.||पदाचे नाव||पद संख्या|
|1||केंद्रीय आरोग्य सेवांमध्ये कनिष्ठ स्केल पोस्ट||584|
|2||रेल्वेमध्ये सहाय्यक विभागीय वैद्यकीय अधिकारी||300|
|3||नवी दिल्ली नगरपरिषदेतील जनरल ड्यूटी वैद्यकीय अधिकारी||01|
|4||पूर्व, उत्तर, दक्षिण दिल्ली महानगरपालिका मधील जनरल ड्यूटी मेडिकल ग्रेड II||376|
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: MBBS पदवी.
वयाची अट: 01 ऑगस्ट 2023 रोजी 32 वर्षांपर्यंत [SC/ST: 05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण भारत.
Fee: General/OBC: ₹200/- [SC/ST/PWD/महिला: फी नाही]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 09 मे 2023 (06:00 PM)
परीक्षा: 16 जुलै 2022
Advertisement No.: 08/2023-CMS
Name of Examination: Combined Medical Services Examination 2023
Total: 1261 Posts
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||584|
|2||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|3||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||01|
|4||General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South – Delhi Municipal Corporation.||376|
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit: 32 years as on 01 August 2023 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC: ₹200/- [SC/ST/PWD/Female: No fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 09 May 2023 (06:00 PM)
Date of Examination: 16 July 2023
Online Application: Apply Online
About UPSC CMS Recruitment
UPSC CMS (Combined Medical Services) examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of medical officers in various government organizations. Here is some general information about UPSC CMS recruitment:
1. Eligibility: To be eligible for UPSC CMS, a candidate must have a medical degree (MBBS) from a recognized university. The candidate must have completed an internship by the time of the exam. The upper age limit for the exam is 32 years as of August 1 of the year of the examination. Age relaxation is given to certain categories of candidates.
2. Selection Process: The selection process for UPSC CMS consists of a written examination followed by an interview. The written examination consists of two papers – Paper 1 is a Computer Based Test (CBT) which includes questions from General Medicine, Paediatrics, and Preventive and Social Medicine. Paper 2 is a conventional written exam that includes questions from Surgery, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, and Preventive and Social Medicine. Candidates who clear the written exam are called for an interview.
3. Application Process: The application process for UPSC CMS is online. Candidates can apply through the UPSC website. The application fee for the exam is nominal, and candidates can pay the fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
4. Admit Card: The admit card for the written exam is issued to eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination.
5. Results: The results of the written exam and interview are generally declared on the official website, and candidates who clear the examination and interview are called for document verification and medical examination.