DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
A government of Maharashtra Directorate of Town Planning and Department, Pune, Konkan, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati Division. DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 (Maharashtra Nagar Rachna Vibhag Bharti /DTP Maharashtra Bharti 2023) for 177 Design Assistant (Group-B) Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/dtp-maharashtra-recruitment
जाहिरात क्र.: 01/2023
Total: 177 जागा
पदाचे नाव: रचना सहायक (गट-ब)
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: स्थापत्य/ग्रामीण/नागरी/वास्तुशास्त्र/बांधकाम तंत्रज्ञान इंजिनिअरिंग डिप्लोमा किंवा समतुल्य.
वयाची अट: अर्ज करण्याच्या दिनांकास 18 ते 40 वर्षे [मागासवर्गीय/खेळाडू/आदुघ/अनाथ: 05 वर्षे सूट]
नोकरी ठिकाण: महाराष्ट्र
Fee: खुला प्रवर्ग: ₹1000/- [अराखीव प्रवर्ग: ₹900/-]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 30 एप्रिल 2023 (11:59 PM)
प्रवेशपत्र: 16 मे 2023 पासून
परीक्षा (Online): 29 मे 2023
Advertisement No.: 01/2023
Total: 177 Posts
Name of the Post: Design Assistant (Group-B)
Educational Qualification: Civil / Rural / Urban / Architectural Engineering Diploma or equivalent.
Age Limit:18 to 40 years as on the date of application [Reserved Category/Sportsperson/EWS/Orphan: 05 years Relaxation]
Job Location: Maharashtra
Fee: Open Category: ₹1000/- [Reserved Category: ₹900/-]
Last Date of Online Application: 30 April 2023 (11:59 PM)
HallTicket: 16 May 2023 onwards
Date of Online Examination: 29 May 2023
Online Application: Apply Online
About DTP Maharashtra Recruitment
DTP Maharashtra, also known as the Directorate of Town Planning and Maharashtra State, is a government organization that is responsible for the planning and development of urban areas in Maharashtra. Here is some general information about DTP Maharashtra recruitment:
1. Positions: DTP Maharashtra conducts recruitment for various positions such as Town Planning Assistant, Assistant Director of Town Planning, and Deputy Director of Town Planning.
2. Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for DTP Maharashtra recruitment vary depending on the position applied for. Generally, candidates should have completed their graduation or post-graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university or institute. The maximum age limit varies depending on the position applied for.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for DTP Maharashtra recruitment consists of a written test and interview. The written test consists of objective-type questions related to the field of the position applied for. Candidates who clear the written test are called for an interview.
4. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for DTP Maharashtra recruitment online through the official website. Candidates need to register themselves by filling in the required details and upload the necessary documents. The application fee for the exam is nominal, and candidates can pay the fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
5. Admit Card: The admit card for the written test is issued to eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination.
6. Results: The results of the written test and interview are generally declared on the official website, and candidates who clear the examination and interview are called for document verification and medical examination.
Tags: dtp maharashtra recruitment, dtp maharashtra bharti, nagar rachna vibhag bharti