Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy (Bhartiya NauSena). Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 (Indian Navy Chargeman Bharti 2023) for 372 Chargeman II Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/indian-navy-chargeman-recruitment
|नौदल भरती||नौदल प्रवेशपत्र||नौदल निकाल|
जाहिरात क्र.: CM-01/2023
Total: 372 जागा
पदाचे नाव & तपशील:
|पद क्र.||पदाचे नाव||ट्रेड/ग्रुप||पद संख्या|
|1||चार्जमन II||इलेक्ट्रिकल ग्रुप||42|
|कंस्ट्रक्शन & मेंटेनेंस ग्रुप||118|
|प्रोडक्शन प्लानिंग & कंट्रोल ग्रुप||12|
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: B.Sc (PCM) किंवा इंजिनिअरिंग डिप्लोमा.
वयाची अट: 29 मे 2023 रोजी 18 ते 25 वर्षे [SC/ST: 05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण भारत.
Fee: General/OBC: ₹278/- [SC/ST/PWD/ExSM/महिला: फी नाही]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 29 मे 2023 (11:00 PM)
Advertisement No.: CM-01/2023
Total: 372 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||Trade/Group||पद संख्या|
|1||Chargeman II||Electrical Group||42|
|Construction & Maintenance Group||118|
|Production Planning & Control Group||12|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc (PCM) or Diploma in Engineering.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 29 May 2023 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: All India.
Fee: General/OBC: ₹278/- [SC/ST/PWD/ExSM/Women: No Fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 29 May 2023 (11:00 PM)
Online Application: Apply Online
About Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment
Indian Navy conducts recruitment drives for the position of Chargeman II, which is a technical post. Here is some general information about Indian Navy Chargeman II recruitment:
1. Positions: Indian Navy recruits candidates for the position of Chargeman II in various disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Production.
2. Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Chargeman II recruitment include a Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university or institute. The maximum age limit is 30 years.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for Indian Navy Chargeman II recruitment consists of a computer-based examination and document verification. The computer-based examination consists of objective-type questions related to the field of the position applied for. Candidates who clear the computer-based examination are called for document verification.
4. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy Chargeman II recruitment online through the official website. Candidates need to register themselves by filling in the required details and upload the necessary documents. The application fee for the exam is nominal, and candidates can pay the fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
5. Admit Card: The admit card for the computer-based examination is issued to eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination.
6. Results: The results of the computer-based examination are generally declared on the official website, and candidates who clear the examination are called for document verification.