MIB Recruitment 2023
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and other Ministries/ Departments of Government of India. MIB Recruitment 2023 (MIB Bharti 2023) for 75 Young Professionals Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/mib-recruitment
Total: 75 जागा
पदाचे नाव: यंग प्रोफेशनल्स
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: पत्रकारिता / जनसंवाद / व्हिज्युअल कम्युनिकेशन / माहिती कला / ॲनिमेशन & डिझायनिंग / साहित्य & सर्जनशील लेखन मध्ये पदव्युत्तर पदवी/डिप्लोमा. (ii) 02 वर्षे अनुभव
वयाची अट: 08 मे 2023 रोजी 18 ते 32 वर्षे.
नोकरी ठिकाण: दिल्ली
Fee: फी नाही.
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 08 मे 2023
Total: 75 Posts
Name of the Post: Young Professionals
Educational Qualification: (i) Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Visual Communication/ Information Arts/ Animation & Designing/ Literature and Creative writing. (ii) Minimum two-year work experience after Master’s Degree/ Diploma, preferably in the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation, editing and book publishing.
Age Limit: 18 to 32 years as on 08 May 2023.
Job Location: Delhi
Fee: No fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 08 May 2023
Online Application: Apply Online
About MIB Recruitment
MIB (Ministry of Information and Broadcasting) is a department of the Government of India that is responsible for the formulation and administration of policies and programs for the development and regulation of information and broadcasting services in India. Here is some general information about MIB recruitment:
1. Positions: MIB conducts recruitment for various positions such as Assistant Section Officer, Field Publicity Assistant, and Accountant.
2. Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for MIB recruitment vary depending on the position applied for. Generally, candidates should have completed their graduation or post-graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university or institute. The maximum age limit varies depending on the position applied for.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for MIB recruitment consists of a written test and interview. The written test consists of objective-type questions related to the field of the position applied for. Candidates who clear the written test are called for an interview.
4. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for MIB recruitment online through the official website. Candidates need to register themselves by filling in the required details and upload the necessary documents. The application fee for the exam is nominal, and candidates can pay the fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
5. Admit Card: The admit card for the written test is issued to eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination.
6. Results: The results of the written test and interview are generally declared on the official website, and candidates who clear the examination and interview are called for document verification and medical examination.
Tags: mib recruitment, mib vacancy