UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 (UPSC EPFO Bharti 2023) for 577 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer (EPFO) & Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (EPFO) Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/upsc-epfo-recruitment
|इतर UPSC भरती||UPSC प्रवेशपत्र||UPSC निकाल|
जाहिरात क्र.: 51/2023
Total: 577 जागा
पदाचे नाव & तपशील:
|पद क्र.||पदाचे नाव||पद संख्या|
|1||अंमलबजावणी अधिकारी/लेखा अधिकारी (EPFO)||418|
|2||सहाय्यक भविष्य निर्वाह निधी आयुक्त (EPFO)||159|
- पद क्र.1: कोणत्याही शाखेतील पदवी.
- पद क्र.2: कोणत्याही शाखेतील पदवी.
वयाची अट:17 मार्च 2023 रोजी 18 ते 30 वर्षे [SC/ST: 05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
- पद क्र.1: 18 ते 30 वर्षे
- पद क्र.2: 18 ते 35 वर्षे
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण भारत
Fee: General/OBC: ₹25/- [SC/ST/PH/महिला:फी नाही]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 17 मार्च 2023 (06:00 PM)
Advertisement No.: 51/2023
Total: 577 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer (EPFO)||418|
|2||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (EPFO)||159|
- Post No.1: Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Post No.2: Bachelor’s degree in any subject
Age Limit: as on 17 March January 2023 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1: 18 to 30 years
- Post No.2: 18 to 35 years
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC: ₹25/- [SC/ST/PH/Female: No fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 17 March 2023 (06:00 PM)
Official Website: View
Online Application: Apply Online
About UPSC EPFO Recruitment
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the recruitment process for the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) to fill up vacancies for various posts like Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer. Here is some information on the recruitment process of UPSC EPFO:
1. Recruitment Process: The recruitment process of UPSC EPFO includes a written examination and an interview.
2. Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for UPSC EPFO recruitment include a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute. Also, the age limit for the post is between 20 to 30 years.
3. Application Process: Candidates can apply for UPSC EPFO recruitment online by visiting the official website of UPSC. They need to fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents. A fee is applicable for the application process, which can be paid online.
4. Written Examination: The written examination consists of objective type questions, and the syllabus for the examination is provided by the commission. The examination is conducted in two phases, where the first phase consists of general ability and intelligence questions, and the second phase consists of questions related to the EPFO and its functioning.
5. Interview: Candidates who qualify in the written examination are called for an interview. The interview is conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and knowledge.
6. Result: The result of each stage of the recruitment process is declared on the official website of UPSC. Candidates who qualify in the written examination are eligible to appear for the interview, and those who qualify in the interview are selected for the respective posts.
7. Training: The candidates who are selected in the recruitment process are given training before they join their respective posts.
Tags: UPSC EPFO Recruitment, UPSC EPFO Bharti, EPFO