UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued Examination Notification of National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2023. for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 152nd Course, and for the 114th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02nd July 2024. UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023 (UPSC NDA Bharti 2023) for 395 Posts. www.majhinaukri.in/upsc-nda-recruitment
|इतर UPSC भरती||UPSC प्रवेशपत्र||UPSC निकाल|
जाहिरात क्र.: 10/2023-NDA-II
Total: 395 जागा
परीक्षेचे नाव: राष्ट्रीय संरक्षण व नौदल अकॅडमी (NDA & NA) परीक्षा (II) 2023
पदाचे नाव & तपशील:
|पद क्र.||पदाचे नाव||पद संख्या|
|1||नॅशनल डिफेन्स अकॅडमी||लष्कर (Army)||208|
|हवाई दल (Air Force)||120|
|2||नौदल अकॅडमी [(10+2 कॅडेट एंट्री स्कीम)]||25|
- लष्कर: 12वी उत्तीर्ण
- उर्वरित: 12वी उत्तीर्ण (PCM)
वयाची अट: जन्म 02 जानेवारी 2005 ते 01 जानेवारी 2008 या दरम्यान असावा.
नोकरी ठिकाण: संपूर्ण भारत.
Fee: General/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/महिला: फी नाही]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 06 जून 2023 (06:00 PM)
परीक्षा: 03 सप्टेंबर 2023
Advertisement No.: 10/2023-NDA-II
Total: 395 Posts
Name of the Examination: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA) (II) 2023
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||National Defence Academy||Army||208|
|2||Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||25|
- Army: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Remaining: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 02 January 2005 and 01 January 2008.
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/Female: No Fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 06 June 2023 (06:00 PM)
Date of Examination: 03 September 2023
Online Application: Apply Online
UPSC NDA Recruitment
UPSC NDA (National Defence Academy) recruitment is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to select candidates for admission into the NDA and Naval Academy. Here is some general information about UPSC NDA recruitment:
(i) Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens, or subject of Nepal/Bhutan, or Tibetan refugees who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
(ii) Age Limit:
(iii) Educational Qualifications:
2. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for UPSC NDA recruitment online through the official website of UPSC. The application fee is applicable, and candidates can pay the fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for UPSC NDA recruitment consists of a written examination and subsequent interviews conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB). The written examination is objective type and includes subjects like Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT). Candidates who clear the written examination are called for the SSB interview, which consists of intelligence and personality tests.
4. Admit Card: The admit card for the written examination is issued to eligible candidates on the official website of UPSC. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination.
5. Results: The results of the written examination and SSB interview are declared on the official website of UPSC. Candidates who qualify in all stages of the selection process are eligible for admission to the NDA and Naval Academy.
It’s important to note that detailed eligibility criteria, exam dates, and other important information are available on the official website of UPSC, and candidates are advised to refer to the official notifications for the most accurate and up-to-date information.